Damousies travel guide
Visit Damousies: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Maroilles at 20 km from Damousies
Location: Damousies is situated in the Nord department (Nord-Pas-de-Calais region) in the north-east of France at 82 km from Lille, the department capital. (General information: Damousies is 193 km from Paris and 173 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Damousies: these include Maroilles at 20 km and at 0 km. l'Avesnois is a listed regional natural parc at 12 km and Le jardin de Sylvie Fontaine is a listed remarkable garden at 20 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Damousies, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Damousies
See France This Way travel guides for and Nord-Pas-de-Calais (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Damousies.
Note that all distances from Damousies shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Damousies holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Damousies
- Jeumont: market every Thursday (10km)
- Cousolre: market every Wednesday (10km)
- Aulnoye-Aymeries: market every Tuesday (12km)
- Avesnes-sur-Helpe: market every Friday (12km)
- Bavay: market every Friday (18km)
- Fourmies: market every Saturday (23km)
- Anor: market every Wednesday (27km)
- Le Nouvion-en-Thierache: market every Wednesday (28km)
- Hirson: market every Thursday & Monday (34km)
- Bruay-sur-l'Escaut: market every Thursday & Sunday (39km)
- Anzin: market every Tuesday & Friday (40km)
- Beuvrages: market every Sunday (41km)
- Guise: market every Saturday (45km)
- Bohain-en-Vermandois: market every Friday (48km)
- Rocroi: market every Tuesday (49km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Damousies and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Damousies map below.
Recommended Detour Fourmies (22km)
Regional Natural Parc l'Avesnois (12km)
Remarkable Garden Le jardin de Sylvie Fontaine (20km)
Map of places to visit near Damousies & Location Information
Distance to Damousies
from Lille (local prefecture): 82 km
from Paris: 193 km
from Calais: 173 km
from Nice: 765 km
from Bordeaux: 690 km
from Strasbourg: 325 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 22 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Damousies): Aibes, Beaufort, Berelles, Cerfontaine, Choisies, Colleret, Dimechaux, Dimont, Dourlers, Eclaibes, Ferriere-la-Grande, Ferriere-la-Petite, Floursies, Hautmont, Lez-Fontaine, Louvroil, Obrechies, Quievelon, Sars-Poteries, Solre-le-Chateau, Solrinnes and Wattignies-la-Victoire.
For driving distances to Damousies from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Damousies