Cussy-la-Colonne travel guide
Visit Cussy-la-Colonne: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Cussy-la-Colonne is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 43 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Cussy-la-Colonne is 264 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Beaune at 15 km from Cussy-la-Colonne
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Cussy-la-Colonne. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Morvan Regional Park 41km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Cussy-la-Colonne
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (7km)
- Epinac: market Wednesday & Sunday (11km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (15km)
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (17km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (26km)
- Autun: market Wednesday & Friday (28km)
- Givry: market Thursday (30km)
- Le Creusot: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (32km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (32km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (33km)
- Montchanin: market Wednesday (36km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (39km)
- Saulieu: market Saturday (41km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (42km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (43km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Plain: market Thursday (46km)
Map of places to visit near Cussy-la-Colonne and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cussy-la-Colonne and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Churches or other religious monuments Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (15km); Cathédrale Saint Lazare (Autun) (28km); Basilique de Saint Andoche (Saulieu) (41km)
Remarkable gardens Parc et jardins du château de Sully (13km); Abbaye de la Bussière (21km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (25km); Jardin de la Chaux (39km); Parc de Saint-Léger (46km)
Sites of natural beauty Cirque du Bout du Monde (6km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Beaune (15km); Quetigny (47km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Cussy-la-Colonne
from Dijon (local prefecture): 43 km
from Paris: 264 km
from Calais: 480 km
from Nice: 424 km
from Bordeaux: 472 km
from Strasbourg: 289 km
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Cussy-la-Colonne): Aubigny-la-Ronce, Champignolles, Ecutigny, Ivry-en-Montagne, Jours-en-Vaux, Lusigny-sur-Ouche, Molinot, Montceau-et-Echarnant, Saint-Romain, Santosse, Saussey and Thomirey.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Cussy-la-Colonne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Cussy-la-Colonne