Cuissai travel guide
Visit Cuissai: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Cuissai is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 7 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Cuissai is 177 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Alencon at 7 km from Cuissai
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Cuissai. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Bagnoles de l'Orne 33km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Cuissai
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (7km)
- Sees: market Saturday (19km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (21km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (25km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (26km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (29km)
- Mamers: market Monday (29km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (30km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (30km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (33km)
- Sille-le-Guillaume: market Wednesday (34km)
- Briouze: market Monday (38km)
- Conlie: market Thursday (39km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (40km)
- Bonnetable: market Tuesday & Friday (45km)
- Evron: market Thursday (47km)
Map of places to visit near Cuissai and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cuissai and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (16km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (30km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (18km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (22km)
Sites of natural beauty Signal d'Écouves (9km); Forêt d'Écouves (9km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (15km); Forêt de Perseigne (19km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Canton: Alençon 1er Canton
Distance to Cuissai
from Alencon (local prefecture): 7 km
from Paris: 177 km
from Calais: 306 km
from Nice: 770 km
from Bordeaux: 407 km
from Strasbourg: 569 km
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Cuissai): Alencon, Colombiers, Conde-sur-Sarthe, Damigny, La Roche-Mabile, Livaie, Lonrai, Pace, Ravigny, Saint-Denis-sur-Sarthon, Saint-Germain-du-Corbeis and Saint-Nicolas-Des-Bois.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Cuissai from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Cuissai