Cuiserey tourism and travel guide
Visit Cuiserey: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Cuiserey is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 22 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Cuiserey is 276 kilometres from Paris).
Cuiserey, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Cuiserey in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Cuiserey
Markets in and near Cuiserey
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (10km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (21km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (22km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (22km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (25km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (33km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (39km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (53km)
More information about Cuiserey, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Cuiserey, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cuiserey.
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (53km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (9km)
- Château d'Arcelot (10km)
- Parc de l'Etang (25km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (33km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (45km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (17km)
- Beaune (53km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Cuiserey
from Dijon (prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 276 km
from Calais: 471 km
from Nice: 435 km
from Bordeaux: 535 km
from Strasbourg: 225 km
Cuiserey is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Cuiserey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Cuiserey): Belleneuve, Bezouotte, Binges, Charmes, Cheuge, Drambon, Etevaux, Magny-Saint-Medard, Marandeuil, Mirebeau-sur-Beze, Montmancon, Oisilly, Savolles, Tanay and Trocheres.
This page in French: Visitez Cuiserey