Crulai tourism and travel guide
Visit Crulai: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Crulai is situated in the Orne department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 52 kilometres from Alencon, the department capital (general information: Crulai is 124 kilometres from Paris).
Crulai, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Crulai in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Orne
Map of places to visit near Crulai
Markets in and near Crulai
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (3km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (13km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (19km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (20km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (22km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (23km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (27km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (29km)
- Senonches: market Friday (32km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (32km)
More information about Crulai, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Crulai, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Crulai.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou (44km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Perche (35km)
- Jardin de la petite Rochelle (32km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (56km)
- Le pré Catelan (62km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt de Perseigne (45km)
- Forêt d'Écouves (48km)
Towns of Art and history
- Orbec (40km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (13km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Crulai
from Alencon (prefecture): 52 km
from Paris: 124 km
from Calais: 264 km
from Nice: 753 km
from Bordeaux: 440 km
from Strasbourg: 520 km
Crulai is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-channel ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Crulai from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 8 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Crulai): Beaulieu, Chandai, Irai, La Chapelle-Viel, Les Aspres, Saint-Michel-Tuboeuf, Saint-Ouen-sur-Iton and Vitrai-sous-Laigle.
This page in French: Visitez Crulai