Crancey travel guide
Visit Crancey: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Crancey is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 40 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Crancey is 102 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Provins at 25 km from Crancey
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Crancey. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Crancey.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Crancey
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (7km)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (10km)
- Nogent-sur-Seine: market Wednesday (10km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (14km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (18km)
- Sezanne: market Saturday all day (24km)
- Esternay: market Tuesday (24km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (25km)
- Palis: market Thursday (26km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (30km)
- Bray-sur-Seine: market Friday (31km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (31km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (33km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (37km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (37km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (37km)
- Donnemarie-Dontilly: market Monday (38km)
- La Ferte-Gaucher: market Sunday (39km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (39km)
- Montmirail: market Monday (40km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (41km)
- Pont-sur-Yonne: market Wednesday & Sunday (42km)
- Sens: market Wednesday & Monday all day & Friday (44km)
Map of places to visit near Crancey and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Crancey and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Chateau de Motte-Tilly (16km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Provins (26km)
Churches or other religious monuments Collegiale Saint Quiriace (Provins) (26km); Eglises de Saint Loup (Saint-Loup-de-Naud) (32km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (6km); Entre Cour et Jardin (24km); Parc du château de Thorigny (30km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (35km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de la Traconne (16km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (40km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Sens (44km); Haussimont (47km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Canton: Romilly-sur-Seine 1er Canton
Distance to Crancey
from Troyes (local prefecture): 40 km
from Paris: 102 km
from Calais: 300 km
from Nice: 604 km
from Bordeaux: 520 km
from Strasbourg: 302 km
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Crancey): Barbuise, Conflans-sur-Seine, Esclavolles-Lurey, Gelannes, La Villeneuve-Au-Chatelot, Marcilly-sur-Seine, Marnay-sur-Seine, Perigny-la-Rose, Pont-sur-Seine and Saint-Hilaire-sous-Romilly.
For driving distances to Crancey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Crancey