Craménil travel guide
Visit Craménil: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Craménil is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 49 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Craménil is 200 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Falaise at 21 km from Craménil
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Craménil. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Craménil
- Briouze: market Monday (5km)
- Flers: market Wednesday & Saturday (13km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market Thursday (17km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (18km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (21km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (22km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (26km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market Tuesday (28km)
- Trun: market Thursday (32km)
- Aunay-sur-Odon: market Saturday (36km)
- Vire: market Friday (38km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market Monday (40km)
- Sourdeval: market Tuesday (40km)
- Villers-Bocage: market Wednesday (42km)
- Mezidon-Canon: market Sunday (43km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (49km)
- Gorron: market Wednesday (49km)
Map of places to visit near Craménil and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Craménil and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (26km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (31km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (30km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (35km)
Sites of natural beauty Rochers des Parcs (20km); Signal d'Écouves (37km); Forêt d'Écouves (39km)
Listed as villages d'etape - (recommended place to break a long journey) Villers-Bocage (42km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Saint-Fraimbault (37km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (43km)
zoo or wildlife park Parc zoologique de Jurques (40km)
Distance to Craménil
from Alencon (local prefecture): 49 km
from Paris: 200 km
from Calais: 293 km
from Nice: 812 km
from Bordeaux: 435 km
from Strasbourg: 597 km
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Cramenil): Briouze, Chenedouit, Durcet, La Carneille, Les Tourailles, Notre-Dame-du-Rocher, Pointel, Saint-Andre-de-Briouze, Saint-Aubert-sur-Orne, Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze, Sainte-Honorine-la-Guillaume and Sainte-Opportune.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Craménil from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Craménil