Courtomer travel guide
Visit Courtomer: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Courtomer is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 30 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Courtomer is 148 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Sees at 14 km from Courtomer
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Courtomer. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Courtomer
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (13km)
- Sees: market Saturday (14km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (18km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (22km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (27km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (30km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (31km)
- Mamers: market Monday (31km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (31km)
- Trun: market Thursday (34km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (36km)
- Remalard: market Monday (38km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (42km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (46km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (48km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (50km)
Map of places to visit near Courtomer and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Courtomer and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (39km)
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (41km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (26km); Jardin de la petite Rochelle (38km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (51km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt d'Écouves (24km); Signal d'Écouves (26km); Forêt de Perseigne (26km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (44km)
Distance to Courtomer
from Alencon (local prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 148 km
from Calais: 279 km
from Nice: 763 km
from Bordeaux: 428 km
from Strasbourg: 543 km
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Courtomer): Brullemail, Champeaux-sur-Sarthe, Fay, Ferrieres-la-Verrerie, Gapree, Le Chalange, Le Menil-Guyon, Le Plantis, Maheru, Saint-Agnan-sur-Sarthe, Saint-Aubin-de-Courteraie, Saint-Germain-le-Vieux, Saint-Leonard-Des-Parcs, Sainte-Scolasse-sur-Sarthe and Tellieres-le-Plessis.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Courtomer from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Courtomer