Courteron travel guide
Visit Courteron: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Courteron is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 41 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Courteron is 180 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Chatillon-sur-Seine at 19 km from Courteron
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Courteron. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Courteron.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Courteron
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (6km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (7km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (8km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (11km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (20km)
- Chaource: market Monday (23km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (25km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (29km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (31km)
- Ancy-le-Franc: market Thursday (35km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (39km)
- Tonnerre: market Saturday (40km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (40km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (41km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (42km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (44km)
Map of places to visit near Courteron and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Courteron and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Chatillon-sur-Seine (19km)
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (33km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du prieuré (18km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (47km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (29km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (36km)
theme park Nigloland (30km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Neuville-sur-Seine (3km); Colombe-le-Sec (37km)
Distance to Courteron
from Troyes (local prefecture): 41 km
from Paris: 180 km
from Calais: 376 km
from Nice: 527 km
from Bordeaux: 523 km
from Strasbourg: 252 km
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Courteron): Balnot-sur-Laignes, Buxeuil, Gye-sur-Seine, Landreville, Loches-sur-Ource, Mussy-sur-Seine, Neuville-sur-Seine, Plaines-Saint-Lange, Polisot and Polisy.
For driving distances to Courteron from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Courteron