Courtenot travel guide
Visit Courtenot: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Courtenot is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 24 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Courtenot is 164 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 24 km from Courtenot
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Courtenot. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Tanlay castle 37km
Ancy-le-Franc castle 42km
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Courtenot.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Courtenot
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (7km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (13km)
- Chaource: market Monday (15km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (16km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (18km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (20km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (24km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (24km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (25km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (25km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (27km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (32km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (32km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (32km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (37km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (39km)
- Tonnerre: market Saturday (40km)
- Chablis: market Sunday (52km)
Map of places to visit near Courtenot and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Courtenot and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Chatillon-sur-Seine (36km)
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (20km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du prieuré (14km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (30km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (15km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (26km)
theme park Nigloland (27km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (24km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Neuville-sur-Seine (14km); Colombe-le-Sec (39km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Courtenot
from Troyes (local prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 164 km
from Calais: 359 km
from Nice: 544 km
from Bordeaux: 524 km
from Strasbourg: 259 km
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Courtenot): Bar-sur-Seine, Bourguignons, Chappes, Chauffour-les-Bailly, Foucheres, Fralignes, Jully-sur-Sarce, Marolles-les-Bailly, Poligny, Villemoyenne, Villy-en-Trodes and Virey-sous-Bar.
For driving distances to Courtenot from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Courtenot