Coursan-en-Othe travel guide
Visit Coursan-en-Othe: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Coursan-en-Othe is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 31 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Coursan-en-Othe is 140 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Pontigny at 21 km from Coursan-en-Othe
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Coursan-en-Othe. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Tanlay castle 31km
Ancy-le-Franc castle 41km
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Coursan-en-Othe.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Coursan-en-Othe
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (6km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (11km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (18km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (22km)
- Chaource: market Monday (22km)
- Palis: market Thursday (25km)
- Tonnerre: market Saturday (26km)
- Migennes: market Thursday (27km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (27km)
- Chablis: market Sunday (29km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (29km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (31km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (32km)
- Joigny: market Wednesday & Saturday (34km)
- Auxerre: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (37km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (38km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (38km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (40km)
- Ancy-le-Franc: market Thursday (41km)
- Aillant-sur-Tholon: market Tuesday (42km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (49km)
Map of places to visit near Coursan-en-Othe and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Coursan-en-Othe and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Churches or other religious monuments Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (20km); Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (26km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du prieuré (27km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (33km); Parc du château de Thorigny (41km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (43km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (31km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Coursan-en-Othe
from Troyes (local prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 140 km
from Calais: 350 km
from Nice: 554 km
from Bordeaux: 493 km
from Strasbourg: 295 km
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Coursan-en-Othe): Beugnon, Chessy-les-Pres, Courtaoult, Eaux-Puiseaux, Ervy-le-Chatel, Lasson, Montfey, Neuvy-Sautour, Racines, Sormery, Villeneuve-Au-Chemin and Vosnon.
For driving distances to Coursan-en-Othe from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Coursan-en-Othe