Courcelles-sur-Voire travel guide
Visit Courcelles-sur-Voire: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 39 km from Courcelles-sur-Voire
Location: Courcelles-sur-Voire is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 39 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Courcelles-sur-Voire is 166 km from Paris and 336 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Courcelles-sur-Voire: these include Troyes at 39 km and at 0 km. Lacs Amance et du Temple is a listed site of natural beauty at 15 km and Lac du Der-Chantecoq is a listed site of natural beauty at 20 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Courcelles-sur-Voire, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Courcelles-sur-Voire
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Courcelles-sur-Voire.
Note that all distances from Courcelles-sur-Voire shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Courcelles-sur-Voire holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Courcelles-sur-Voire
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (9km)
- Piney: market every Tuesday (20km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (26km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market every Thursday & Saturday all day (29km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (29km)
- Wassy: market every Thursday (30km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market every Friday (30km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market every Saturday (32km)
- Saint-Dizier: market every Thursday & Sunday (35km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (38km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market every Wednesday & Sunday (40km)
- Sainte-Savine: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (41km)
- Sermaize-les-Bains: market every Sunday (45km)
- Revigny-sur-Ornain: market every Wednesday (52km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Courcelles-sur-Voire and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Courcelles-sur-Voire map below.
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (20km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (40km); Parc de G. de Tréves (47km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (38km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (15km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (20km); Lac d'Orient (27km)
Theme Park Nigloland (23km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (39km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Colombe-le-Sec (31km); Haussignemont (32km); Haussimont (41km)
Map of places to visit near Courcelles-sur-Voire & Location Information
Distance to Courcelles-sur-Voire
from Troyes (local prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 166 km
from Calais: 336 km
from Nice: 570 km
from Bordeaux: 562 km
from Strasbourg: 237 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 18 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Courcelles-sur-Voire): Balignicourt, Blignicourt, Braux, Chavanges, Hampigny, Joncreuil, Lassicourt, Lentilles, Maizieres-les-Brienne, Montmorency-Beaufort, Pars-les-Chavanges, Perthes-les-Brienne, Rances, Rosnay-l'Hopital, Saint-Christophe-Dodinicourt, Vallentigny, Villeret and Yevres-le-Petit.
For driving distances to Courcelles-sur-Voire from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Courcelles-sur-Voire