Coupiac travel guide
Visit Coupiac: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Brousse-le-Chateau at 6 km from Coupiac
Location: Coupiac is situated in the Aveyron department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the southern-centre of France at 44 km from Rodez, the department capital. (General information: Coupiac is 545 km from Paris and 780 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Coupiac: these include Brousse-le-Chateau at 6 km and Albi at 35 km. Eglise de Saint-Cirice (Brousse-le-Chateau) is a listed religious monument at 6 km and Brousse-le-Chateau is a listed most beautiful village at 6 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Coupiac, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Coupiac
Millau bridge 38km
Note that all distances from Coupiac shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Coupiac holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Coupiac
- Villefranche-de-Panat: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (18km)
- Saint-Affrique: market every Thursday & Saturday (25km)
- Arvieu: market every Wednesday - seasonal market only - (27km)
- Saint-Juery: market every Thursday (30km)
- Salles-Curan: market every Saturday - seasonal market only - (30km)
- Naucelle: market every Saturday - seasonal market only - (33km)
- Albi: market every Wednesday & Tuesday all day & Saturday all day (35km)
- Carmaux: market every Friday (35km)
- Realmont: market every Wednesday (37km)
- Baraqueville: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (38km)
- Millau: market every Wednesday & Friday (43km)
- Castres: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (47km)
- Rieupeyroux: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (48km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Coupiac and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Coupiac map below.
Heritage Site Episcopal City, Albi (35km)
Regional Natural Parc Grands Causses (33km)
Religious Monument Eglise de Saint-Cirice (Brousse-le-Chateau) (6km); Abbaye de Sylvanès (Sylvanes) (33km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du palais de la Berbie (35km); Parc Rochegude (35km); Jardin de l'Évêché (47km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Albi (35km)
Town Of Art And History Sauveterre-de-Rouergue (36km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Albi (35km); Fraisse-sur-Agout (42km)
Map of places to visit near Coupiac & Location Information
Distance to Coupiac
from Rodez (local prefecture): 44 km
from Paris: 545 km
from Calais: 780 km
from Nice: 377 km
from Bordeaux: 269 km
from Strasbourg: 650 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Coupiac from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Coupiac