Corgoloin travel guide
Visit Corgoloin: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Corgoloin is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 28 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Corgoloin is 274 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Nuits-Saint-Georges at 7 km from Corgoloin
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Corgoloin. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Corgoloin
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (6km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (8km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (18km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (23km)
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (23km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (24km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (25km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (28km)
- Epinac: market Wednesday & Sunday (32km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (33km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (35km)
- Givry: market Thursday (36km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (38km)
- Mervans: market Friday (38km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Bois: market Saturday (45km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (45km)
- Le Creusot: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (49km)
- Montchanin: market Wednesday (51km)
Map of places to visit near Corgoloin and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Corgoloin and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Churches or other religious monuments Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (9km)
Remarkable gardens Abbaye de la Bussière (21km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (22km); Parc et jardins du château de Sully (34km); Château d'Arcelot (39km); Jardin du château du Talmay (50km)
Sites of natural beauty Cirque du Bout du Monde (23km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Beaune (8km); Quetigny (29km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Corgoloin
from Dijon (local prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 274 km
from Calais: 484 km
from Nice: 419 km
from Bordeaux: 492 km
from Strasbourg: 269 km
We have 14 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Corgoloin): Agencourt, Aloxe-Corton, Arcenant, Chaux, Comblanchien, Echevronne, Fussey, Ladoix-Serrigny, Magny-les-Villers, Marey-les-Fussey, Nuits-Saint-Georges, Premeaux-Prissey, Quincey and Villers-la-Faye.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Corgoloin from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Corgoloin