Colonne travel guide
Visit Colonne: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Chateau-Chalon at 15 km from Colonne
Location: Colonne is situated in the Jura department (Franche-Comte region) in the east of France at 23 km from Lons-le-Saunier, the department capital. (General information: Colonne is 325 km from Paris and 527 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Colonne: these include Chateau-Chalon at 15 km and Arbois at 15 km. Jardin des jeux du château d'Arlay is a listed remarkable garden at 14 km and Chateau-Chalon is a listed most beautiful village at 15 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Colonne, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Colonne
See France This Way travel guides for and Franche-Comte (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Colonne.
Note that all distances from Colonne shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Colonne holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Colonne
- Arbois: market every Friday (15km)
- Bletterans: market every Tuesday (18km)
- Lons-le-Saunier: market every Thursday all day (23km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market every Monday (24km)
- Dole: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (24km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Bois: market every Saturday (29km)
- Champagnole: market every Saturday (30km)
- Mervans: market every Friday (31km)
- Clairvaux-les-Lacs: market every Wednesday (37km)
- Auxonne: market every Friday (37km)
- Louhans: market every Monday (39km)
- Besancon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (52km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Colonne and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Colonne map below.
Recommended Detour Salins-les-Bains (24km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin des jeux du château d'Arlay (14km); Jardin à la Faulx (24km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Citadelle de Besançon (52km)
Map of places to visit near Colonne & Location Information
Distance to Colonne
from Lons-le-Saunier (local prefecture): 23 km
from Paris: 325 km
from Calais: 527 km
from Nice: 378 km
from Bordeaux: 528 km
from Strasbourg: 249 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 18 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Colonne): Aumont, Bersaillin, Biefmorin, Brainans, Bretenieres, Champrougier, Chemenot, Francheville, La Charme, Le Chateley, Le Villey, Monay, Montholier, Neuvilley, Oussieres, Tassenieres, Villers-les-Bois and Villerserine.
For driving distances to Colonne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Colonne