Coclois travel guide
Visit Coclois: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 27 km from Coclois
Location: Coclois is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 28 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Coclois is 152 km from Paris and 328 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Coclois: these include Troyes at 27 km and at 0 km. Lacs Amance et du Temple is a listed site of natural beauty at 18 km and Foret-d'Orient is a listed regional natural parc at 19 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Coclois, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Coclois
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Coclois.
Note that all distances from Coclois shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Coclois holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Coclois
- Piney: market every Tuesday (12km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market every Friday (16km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (17km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market every Saturday (25km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (26km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (28km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market every Wednesday & Sunday (28km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market every Tuesday (29km)
- Sainte-Savine: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (29km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market every Saturday (33km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market every Thursday & Saturday all day (33km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (38km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market every Wednesday (40km)
- Estissac: market every Sunday (45km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Coclois and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Coclois map below.
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (19km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (27km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (26km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (18km); Lac d'Orient (22km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (33km)
Theme Park Nigloland (31km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (27km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Haussimont (33km); Haussignemont (41km); Colombe-le-Sec (42km)
Map of places to visit near Coclois & Location Information
Distance to Coclois
from Troyes (local prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 152 km
from Calais: 328 km
from Nice: 577 km
from Bordeaux: 551 km
from Strasbourg: 251 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 17 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Coclois): Aulnay, Avant-les-Ramerupt, Brillecourt, Chaudrey, Dommartin-le-Coq, Isle-Aubigny, Jasseines, Lesmont, Longsols, Magnicourt, Mesnil-Lettre, Molins-sur-Aube, Morembert, Nogent-sur-Aube, Pougy, Ramerupt and Verricourt.
For driving distances to Coclois from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Coclois