Cisai-Saint-Aubin travel guide
Visit Cisai-Saint-Aubin: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Cisai-Saint-Aubin is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 42 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Cisai-Saint-Aubin is 147 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Sees at 23 km from Cisai-Saint-Aubin
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Cisai-Saint-Aubin. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Cisai-Saint-Aubin
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (21km)
- Sees: market Saturday (23km)
- Trun: market Thursday (24km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (27km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (28km)
- Orbec: market Wednesday (28km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (29km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (30km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (31km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (32km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market Monday (39km)
- Bernay: market Wednesday & Saturday (39km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (40km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (40km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (42km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (43km)
- Mezidon-Canon: market Sunday (45km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (47km)
- Remalard: market Monday (50km)
Map of places to visit near Cisai-Saint-Aubin and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cisai-Saint-Aubin and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (44km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (27km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (27km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (39km); Jardin de la petite Rochelle (50km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt d'Écouves (33km); Signal d'Écouves (34km)
Towns of Art and history Orbec (28km)
Distance to Cisai-Saint-Aubin
from Alencon (local prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 147 km
from Calais: 265 km
from Nice: 775 km
from Bordeaux: 443 km
from Strasbourg: 544 km
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Cisai-Saint-Aubin): Champ-Haut, Coulmer, Croisilles, Echauffour, Gace, La Trinite-Des-Laitiers, Le Menil-Vicomte, Ligneres, Menil-Froger, Orgeres, Resenlieu, Saint-Evroult-de-Montfort and Touquettes.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Cisai-Saint-Aubin from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Cisai-Saint-Aubin