Ciral travel guide
Visit Ciral: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Ciral is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 19 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Ciral is 187 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei at 14 km from Ciral
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Ciral. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Bagnoles de l'Orne 22km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Ciral
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (18km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (19km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (19km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (22km)
- Sees: market Saturday (26km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (26km)
- Briouze: market Monday (28km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (29km)
- Sille-le-Guillaume: market Wednesday (35km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (36km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (36km)
- Trun: market Thursday (41km)
- Mamers: market Monday (41km)
- Mayenne: market Saturday & Monday (41km)
- Flers: market Wednesday & Saturday (42km)
- Evron: market Thursday (42km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market Thursday (50km)
Map of places to visit near Ciral and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ciral and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (7km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (6km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (22km)
Sites of natural beauty Signal d'Écouves (14km); Forêt d'Écouves (16km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (16km); Forêt de Perseigne (30km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Saint-Loup-du-Gast (35km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Ciral
from Alencon (local prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 187 km
from Calais: 308 km
from Nice: 780 km
from Bordeaux: 408 km
from Strasbourg: 581 km
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Ciral): Gandelain, Lalacelle, Lignieres-Orgeres, Longuenoe, Pre-en-Pail, Ravigny, Rouperroux, Saint-Ellier-les-Bois, Saint-Martin-Des-Landes and Saint-Samson.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Ciral from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Ciral