Cheuge tourism and travel guide
Visit Cheuge: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Cheuge is situated in the Cote d'Or, Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 27 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Cheuge is 279 km from Paris).
Cheuge, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Cheuge in Burgundy-Franche-Comté. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Cheuge
Markets in and near Cheuge
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (9km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (16km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (22km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (27km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (28km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (31km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (34km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (44km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (58km)
More information about Cheuge, Burgundy
Tourist attractions to visit near Cheuge, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cheuge and wondering what to do next!
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (58km) [Map]
- Jardin du château du Talmay (5km) [Map]
- Château d'Arcelot (15km) [Map]
- Parc de l'Etang (19km) [Map]
- Jardin à la Faulx (34km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Cheuge
from Dijon (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 279 km
from Calais: 472 km
from Nice: 435 km
from Bordeaux: 540 km
from Strasbourg: 220 km
Cheuge is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Cheuge from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Cheuge): Bezouotte, Blagny-sur-Vingeanne, Charmes, Cuiserey, Drambon, Jancigny, Marandeuil, Mirebeau-sur-Beze, Montmancon, Oisilly, Reneve, Saint-Sauveur and Talmay.
This page in French: Visitez Cheuge