Chervey tourism and travel guide
Visit Chervey: highlights and tourist information
Chervey is situated in the Aube, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 36 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Chervey is 177 km from Paris).
Chervey, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Chervey. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Chervey
Markets in and near Chervey
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (8km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (9km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (13km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (17km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (19km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (20km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (22km)
- Chaource: market Monday (27km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (29km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (30km)
More information about Chervey & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Chervey, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chervey and wondering what to do next!
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine (29km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (22km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (18km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (36km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Chervey
from Troyes (prefecture): 36 km
from Paris: 177 km
from Calais: 367 km
from Nice: 537 km
from Bordeaux: 533 km
from Strasbourg: 246 km
For driving distances to Chervey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Chervey): Bertignolles, Buxieres-sur-Arce, Chacenay, Eguilly-sous-Bois, Landreville, Magnant, Noe-les-Mallets, Ville-sur-Arce, Vitry-le-Croise and Viviers-sur-Artaut.
This page in French: Visitez Chervey