Chervey travel guide
Visit Chervey: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Chervey is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 36 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Chervey is 177 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Chatillon-sur-Seine at 29 km from Chervey
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Chervey. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Tanlay castle 43km
Ancy-le-Franc castle 46km
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Chervey.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Chervey
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (8km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (9km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (13km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (17km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (19km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (20km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (22km)
- Chaource: market Monday (27km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (29km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (30km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (30km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (36km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (38km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (39km)
- Ancy-le-Franc: market Thursday (46km)
- Tonnerre: market Saturday (49km)
Map of places to visit near Chervey and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chervey and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Chatillon-sur-Seine (29km)
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (22km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du prieuré (24km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (41km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (20km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (24km)
theme park Nigloland (18km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (36km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Neuville-sur-Seine (11km); Colombe-le-Sec (27km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Chervey
from Troyes (local prefecture): 36 km
from Paris: 177 km
from Calais: 367 km
from Nice: 537 km
from Bordeaux: 533 km
from Strasbourg: 246 km
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Chervey): Bertignolles, Buxieres-sur-Arce, Chacenay, Eguilly-sous-Bois, Landreville, Magnant, Noe-les-Mallets, Ville-sur-Arce, Vitry-le-Croise and Viviers-sur-Artaut.
For driving distances to Chervey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Chervey