Chennegy travel guide
Visit Chennegy: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Chennegy is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 18 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Chennegy is 131 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 19 km from Chennegy
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Chennegy. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Chennegy.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Chennegy
- Estissac: market Sunday (6km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (9km)
- Palis: market Thursday (12km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (16km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (17km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (20km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (21km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (22km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (22km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (26km)
- Chaource: market Monday (28km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (30km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (32km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (33km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (38km)
- Migennes: market Thursday (39km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (39km)
- Nogent-sur-Seine: market Wednesday (40km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (40km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (41km)
- Joigny: market Wednesday & Saturday (43km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (46km)
- Aillant-sur-Tholon: market Tuesday (54km)
Map of places to visit near Chennegy and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chennegy and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Chateau de Motte-Tilly (41km)
Churches or other religious monuments Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (37km); Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (40km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (18km); Jardin du prieuré (33km); Parc du château de Thorigny (34km); Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (39km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (36km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (19km)
Distance to Chennegy
from Troyes (local prefecture): 18 km
from Paris: 131 km
from Calais: 335 km
from Nice: 568 km
from Bordeaux: 507 km
from Strasbourg: 290 km
We have 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Chennegy): Bercenay-en-Othe, Bucey-en-Othe, Estissac, Fontvannes, Messon, Neuville-sur-Vannes, Saint-Mards-en-Othe, Vauchassis and Villemoiron-en-Othe.
For driving distances to Chennegy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Chennegy