Chavanges travel guide
Visit Chavanges: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 43 km from Chavanges
Location: Chavanges is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 44 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Chavanges is 168 km from Paris and 335 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Chavanges: these include Troyes at 43 km and at 0 km. Lac du Der-Chantecoq is a listed site of natural beauty at 15 km and Lacs Amance et du Temple is a listed site of natural beauty at 20 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Chavanges, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Chavanges
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Chavanges.
Note that all distances from Chavanges shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Chavanges holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Chavanges
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (13km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market every Thursday & Saturday all day (24km)
- Piney: market every Tuesday (24km)
- Wassy: market every Thursday (27km)
- Saint-Dizier: market every Thursday & Sunday (31km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (31km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (32km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market every Friday (32km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market every Saturday (37km)
- Sermaize-les-Bains: market every Sunday (40km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (42km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market every Wednesday & Sunday (45km)
- Sainte-Savine: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (46km)
- Revigny-sur-Ornain: market every Wednesday (47km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chavanges and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Chavanges map below.
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (25km)
Remarkable Garden Parc de G. de Tréves (42km); Parc de la Varenne (42km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (42km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lac du Der-Chantecoq (15km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (20km); Lac d'Orient (32km)
Theme Park Nigloland (27km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (43km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Haussignemont (27km); Colombe-le-Sec (33km); Haussimont (40km)
Map of places to visit near Chavanges & Location Information
Distance to Chavanges
from Troyes (local prefecture): 44 km
from Paris: 168 km
from Calais: 335 km
from Nice: 573 km
from Bordeaux: 566 km
from Strasbourg: 234 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Chavanges): Arrembecourt, Bailly-le-Franc, Blignicourt, Courcelles-sur-Voire, Hampigny, Joncreuil, Lentilles, Margerie-Hancourt, Montmorency-Beaufort, Outines, Pars-les-Chavanges, Rances, Rosnay-l'Hopital, Saint-Utin and Villeret.
For driving distances to Chavanges from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Chavanges