Chaumesnil travel guide
Visit Chaumesnil: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 39 km from Chaumesnil
Location: Chaumesnil is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 39 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Chaumesnil is 174 km from Paris and 349 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Chaumesnil: these include Troyes at 39 km and Joinville at 41 km. Lacs Amance et du Temple is a listed site of natural beauty at 9 km and Nigloland is a listed theme park at 11 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Chaumesnil, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Chaumesnil
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Chaumesnil.
Note that all distances from Chaumesnil shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Chaumesnil holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Chaumesnil
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (6km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (17km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (17km)
- Piney: market every Tuesday (20km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market every Saturday (27km)
- Wassy: market every Thursday (30km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market every Friday (33km)
- Essoyes: market every Wednesday (34km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (38km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market every Friday (39km)
- Saint-Dizier: market every Thursday & Sunday (40km)
- Chaource: market every Monday (48km)
- Chaumont: market every Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (49km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chaumesnil and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Chaumesnil map below.
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (15km)
Remarkable Garden Le château du grand jardin (41km); Jardin du prieuré (47km); Parc de la Varenne (51km); Parc de G. de Tréves (52km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (38km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (9km); Lac d'Orient (21km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (26km)
Theme Park Nigloland (11km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (39km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Colombe-le-Sec (19km); Neuville-sur-Seine (38km); Haussignemont (41km)
Map of places to visit near Chaumesnil & Location Information
Distance to Chaumesnil
from Troyes (local prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 174 km
from Calais: 349 km
from Nice: 557 km
from Bordeaux: 556 km
from Strasbourg: 234 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Chaumesnil): Brienne-la-Vieille, Brienne-le-Chateau, Crespy-le-Neuf, Dienville, Juvanze, Juzanvigny, La Chaise, La Rothiere, Morvilliers, Petit-Mesnil and Unienville.
For driving distances to Chaumesnil from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Chaumesnil