Chaumergy travel guide
Visit Chaumergy: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Chateau-Chalon at 15 km from Chaumergy
Location: Chaumergy is situated in the Jura department (Franche-Comte region) in the east of France at 19 km from Lons-le-Saunier, the department capital. (General information: Chaumergy is 323 km from Paris and 528 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Chaumergy: these include Chateau-Chalon at 15 km and Lons-le-Saunier at 20 km. Jardin des jeux du château d'Arlay is a listed remarkable garden at 10 km and Chateau-Chalon is a listed most beautiful village at 15 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Chaumergy, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Chaumergy
See France This Way travel guides for and Franche-Comte (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Chaumergy.
Note that all distances from Chaumergy shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Chaumergy holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Chaumergy
- Bletterans: market every Tuesday (11km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market every Monday (17km)
- Lons-le-Saunier: market every Thursday all day (19km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Bois: market every Saturday (20km)
- Mervans: market every Friday (23km)
- Arbois: market every Friday (24km)
- Dole: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (28km)
- Louhans: market every Monday (30km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market every Thursday (35km)
- Champagnole: market every Saturday (35km)
- Clairvaux-les-Lacs: market every Wednesday (36km)
- Auxonne: market every Friday (39km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Plain: market every Thursday (40km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market every Friday (51km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chaumergy and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Chaumergy map below.
Heritage Site Royal Saltworks of Arc-et-Senans (31km)
Recommended Detour Salins-les-Bains (33km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin des jeux du château d'Arlay (10km); Jardin à la Faulx (28km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Dole (28km)
Map of places to visit near Chaumergy & Location Information
Distance to Chaumergy
from Lons-le-Saunier (local prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 323 km
from Calais: 528 km
from Nice: 376 km
from Bordeaux: 519 km
from Strasbourg: 258 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 17 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Chaumergy): Beauvernois, Bois-de-Gand, Champrougier, Chemenot, Chene-Sec, Commenailles, Foulenay, Francheville, Froideville, La Chassagne, La Chaux-en-Bresse, Le Villey, Les Deux-Fays, Recanoz, Rye, Sergenaux and Vers-sous-Sellieres.
For driving distances to Chaumergy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Chaumergy