Chaudrey tourism and travel guide
Visit Chaudrey: highlights and tourist information
Chaudrey is situated in the Aube, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 27 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Chaudrey is 147 km from Paris).
Chaudrey, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Chaudrey. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Chaudrey
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (11km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (16km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (23km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (24km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (26km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (27km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (28km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (28km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (29km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (33km)
More information about Chaudrey & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Chaudrey, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chaudrey and wondering what to do next!
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (23km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (37km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (27km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Chaudrey
from Troyes (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 147 km
from Calais: 323 km
from Nice: 582 km
from Bordeaux: 550 km
from Strasbourg: 256 km
For driving distances to Chaudrey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Chaudrey): Coclois, Dommartin-le-Coq, Isle-Aubigny, Mesnil-la-Comtesse, Mesnil-Lettre, Morembert, Nogent-sur-Aube, Ortillon, Ramerupt, Saint-Nabord-sur-Aube, Torcy-le-Petit, Vaucogne, Vaupoisson, Verricourt and Vinets.
This page in French: Visitez Chaudrey