Charmoy travel guide
Visit Charmoy: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Charmoy is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 38 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Charmoy is 104 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Provins at 27 km from Charmoy
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Charmoy. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Charmoy.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Charmoy
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (11km)
- Nogent-sur-Seine: market Wednesday (12km)
- Palis: market Thursday (16km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (16km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (19km)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (21km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (22km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (23km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (25km)
- Bray-sur-Seine: market Friday (26km)
- Pont-sur-Yonne: market Wednesday & Sunday (32km)
- Sens: market Wednesday & Monday all day & Friday (32km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (34km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (35km)
- Donnemarie-Dontilly: market Monday (35km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (36km)
- Esternay: market Tuesday (36km)
- Sezanne: market Saturday all day (37km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (39km)
- Villeneuve-la-Guyard: market Monday (39km)
- Villeneuve-sur-Yonne: market Tuesday & Friday (42km)
- Saint-Valerien: market Saturday (44km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (49km)
Map of places to visit near Charmoy and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Charmoy and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Chateau de Motte-Tilly (14km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Provins (28km)
Churches or other religious monuments Collegiale Saint Quiriace (Provins) (28km); Eglises de Saint Loup (Saint-Loup-de-Naud) (32km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (12km); Parc du château de Thorigny (18km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (34km); Entre Cour et Jardin (37km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de la Traconne (29km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (38km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Sens (32km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Charmoy
from Troyes (local prefecture): 38 km
from Paris: 104 km
from Calais: 309 km
from Nice: 595 km
from Bordeaux: 508 km
from Strasbourg: 307 km
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Charmoy): Avant-les-Marcilly, Avon-la-Peze, Fay-les-Marcilly, Ferreux-Quincey, La Fosse-Corduan, Rigny-la-Nonneuse, Saint-Loup-de-Buffigny, Saint-Maurice-Aux-Riches-Hommes, Soligny-les-Etangs and Trancault.
For driving distances to Charmoy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Charmoy