Charmont-sous-Barbuise travel guide
Visit Charmont-sous-Barbuise: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Charmont-sous-Barbuise is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 14 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Charmont-sous-Barbuise is 143 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 14 km from Charmont-sous-Barbuise
Popular places to visit nearby: these include Troyes at 14 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Charmont-sous-Barbuise. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Charmont-sous-Barbuise.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Charmont-sous-Barbuise
- Piney: market Tuesday (13km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (13km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (14km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (14km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (16km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (19km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (23km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (24km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (26km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (29km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (31km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (32km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (34km)
- Palis: market Thursday (37km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (37km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (39km)
- Chaource: market Monday (39km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (41km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (44km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (46km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (47km)
- Sezanne: market Saturday all day (48km)
Map of places to visit near Charmont-sous-Barbuise and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Charmont-sous-Barbuise and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (20km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (13km); Entre Cour et Jardin (48km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (20km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (24km); Forêt de la Traconne (48km)
theme park Nigloland (36km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (14km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Haussimont (38km)
Distance to Charmont-sous-Barbuise
from Troyes (local prefecture): 14 km
from Paris: 143 km
from Calais: 328 km
from Nice: 575 km
from Bordeaux: 538 km
from Strasbourg: 264 km
For driving distances to Charmont-sous-Barbuise from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Charmont-sous-Barbuise