Charmes tourism and travel guide
Visit Charmes: highlights and tourist information
Charmes is situated in the Cote d'Or, Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 24 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Charmes is 277 km from Paris).
Charmes, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Charmes. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Charmes
Markets in and near Charmes
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (9km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (20km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (21km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (24km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (24km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (27km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (33km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (40km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (54km)
More information about Charmes & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Charmes, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Charmes and wondering what to do next!
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (55km) [Map]
- Jardin du château du Talmay (7km) [Map]
- Château d'Arcelot (12km) [Map]
- Parc de l'Etang (23km) [Map]
- Jardin à la Faulx (33km) [Map]
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (47km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Charmes
from Dijon (prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 277 km
from Calais: 471 km
from Nice: 435 km
from Bordeaux: 537 km
from Strasbourg: 224 km
Charmes is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Charmes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Charmes): Bezouotte, Binges, Cheuge, Cuiserey, Drambon, Jancigny, Marandeuil, Mirebeau-sur-Beze, Montmancon, Oisilly, Reneve, Saint-Sauveur, Savolles, Tanay and Trocheres.
This page in French: Visitez Charmes