Champagne-sur-Vingeanne tourism and travel guide
Visit Champagne-sur-Vingeanne: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Champagne-sur-Vingeanne is situated in the Cote d'Or, Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 30 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Champagne-sur-Vingeanne is 275 km from Paris).
Champagne-sur-Vingeanne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Champagne-sur-Vingeanne in Burgundy-Franche-Comté. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Champagne-sur-Vingeanne
Markets in and near Champagne-sur-Vingeanne
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (15km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (15km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (28km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (30km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (31km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (34km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (40km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (40km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (48km)
- Jussey: market Tuesday (57km)
More information about Champagne-sur-Vingeanne, Burgundy
Tourist attractions to visit near Champagne-sur-Vingeanne, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Champagne-sur-Vingeanne and wondering what to do next!
- Jardin du château du Talmay (11km) [Map]
- Château d'Arcelot (17km) [Map]
- Parc de l'Etang (19km) [Map]
- Jardin à la Faulx (40km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (26km) [Map]
Geography and distances
Distance to Champagne-sur-Vingeanne
from Dijon (prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 275 km
from Calais: 467 km
from Nice: 441 km
from Bordeaux: 543 km
from Strasbourg: 216 km
Champagne-sur-Vingeanne is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Champagne-sur-Vingeanne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Champagne-sur-Vingeanne): Attricourt, Beaumont-sur-Vingeanne, Blagny-sur-Vingeanne, Dampierre-et-Flee, Licey-sur-Vingeanne, Loeuilley, Mirebeau-sur-Beze, Oisilly and Reneve.
This page in French: Visitez Champagne-sur-Vingeanne