Champ-sur-Barse travel guide
Visit Champ-sur-Barse: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Champ-sur-Barse is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 25 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Champ-sur-Barse is 166 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 25 km from Champ-sur-Barse
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Champ-sur-Barse. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Tanlay castle 49km
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Champ-sur-Barse.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Champ-sur-Barse
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (5km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (11km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (15km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (15km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (19km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (22km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (22km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (25km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (27km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (28km)
- Chaource: market Monday (28km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (28km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (30km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (39km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (43km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (49km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (49km)
Map of places to visit near Champ-sur-Barse and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Champ-sur-Barse and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (8km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du prieuré (27km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (30km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (6km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (13km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (45km)
theme park Nigloland (16km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (25km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Neuville-sur-Seine (22km); Colombe-le-Sec (29km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Champ-sur-Barse
from Troyes (local prefecture): 25 km
from Paris: 166 km
from Calais: 353 km
from Nice: 550 km
from Bordeaux: 537 km
from Strasbourg: 250 km
We have 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Champ-sur-Barse): Briel-sur-Barse, Chauffour-les-Bailly, La Loge-Aux-Chevres, La Villeneuve-Au-Chene, Marolles-les-Bailly, Mesnil-Saint-Pere, Thieffrain, Vendeuvre-sur-Barse and Villy-en-Trodes.
For driving distances to Champ-sur-Barse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Champ-sur-Barse