Champ-Haut travel guide
Visit Champ-Haut: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Champ-Haut is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 37 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Champ-Haut is 149 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Sees at 17 km from Champ-Haut
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Champ-Haut. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Champ-Haut
- Sees: market Saturday (18km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (24km)
- Trun: market Thursday (25km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (26km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (26km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (28km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (28km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (28km)
- Orbec: market Wednesday (33km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (35km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (37km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (38km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market Monday (42km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (43km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (44km)
- Remalard: market Monday (47km)
- Mezidon-Canon: market Sunday (48km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (51km)
Map of places to visit near Champ-Haut and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Champ-Haut and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (40km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (25km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (48km); Perche (50km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (24km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (41km); Jardin de la petite Rochelle (47km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt d'Écouves (28km); Signal d'Écouves (29km); Forêt de Perseigne (36km)
Towns of Art and history Orbec (33km)
Distance to Champ-Haut
from Alencon (local prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 149 km
from Calais: 270 km
from Nice: 772 km
from Bordeaux: 438 km
from Strasbourg: 545 km
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Champ-Haut): Cisai-Saint-Aubin, Coulmer, Croisilles, Echauffour, Godisson, La Genevraie, Le Menil-Vicomte, Le Merlerault, Les Authieux-du-Puits, Ligneres, Menil-Froger, Orgeres and Planches.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Champ-Haut from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Champ-Haut