Chamblanc travel guide
Visit Chamblanc: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Chamblanc is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 35 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Chamblanc is 292 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Nuits-Saint-Georges at 20 km from Chamblanc
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Chamblanc. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Chamblanc
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (16km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (17km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (20km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (24km)
- Mervans: market Friday (25km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (27km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (27km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Bois: market Saturday (30km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (31km)
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (33km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (33km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (34km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (35km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Plain: market Thursday (37km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (38km)
- Bletterans: market Tuesday (38km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (38km)
- Givry: market Thursday (41km)
- Lons-le-Saunier: market Thursday all day (49km)
Map of places to visit near Chamblanc and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chamblanc and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Churches or other religious monuments Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (24km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin à la Faulx (27km); Abbaye de la Bussière (39km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (40km); Jardin des jeux du château d'Arlay (41km); Jardin du château du Talmay (44km)
Sites of natural beauty Cirque du Bout du Monde (38km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Beaune (24km); Quetigny (33km)
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Chamblanc
from Dijon (local prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 292 km
from Calais: 499 km
from Nice: 404 km
from Bordeaux: 505 km
from Strasbourg: 261 km
We have 14 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Chamblanc): Auvillars-sur-Saone, Bagnot, Chivres, Glanon, Jallanges, Labergement-les-Seurre, Labruyere, Lanthes, Lechatelet, Pagny-la-Ville, Pagny-le-Chateau, Pouilly-sur-Saone, Seurre and Trugny.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Chamblanc from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Chamblanc