Chambain tourism and travel guide
Visit Chambain: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Chambain is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 54 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Chambain is 223 kilometres from Paris).
Chambain, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Chambain in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Chambain
Markets in and near Chambain
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (27km)
- Langres: market Friday (31km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (37km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (38km)
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (39km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (40km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (41km)
- Venarey-les-Laumes: market Wednesday (45km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (47km)
- Montbard: market Friday (47km)
More information about Chambain, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Chambain, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chambain.
Grand sites of France
- Alesia (43km)
- Fontenay Abbey (43km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Flavigny (43km)
- Bussy-Rabutin Chateau (40km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Fontenay (Montbard) (48km)
- Abbaye de Fontenay (43km)
- Potager du château de Lantilly (49km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Siège d'Alésia (43km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Neuville-sur-Seine (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Chambain
from Dijon (prefecture): 54 km
from Paris: 223 km
from Calais: 415 km
from Nice: 490 km
from Bordeaux: 535 km
from Strasbourg: 227 km
Chambain is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Chambain from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Chambain): Buxerolles, Chaugey, Colmier-le-Bas, Colmier-le-Haut, Faverolles-les-Lucey, Gurgy-la-Ville, Menesble, Recey-sur-Ource and Villars-Santenoge.
This page in French: Visitez Chambain