Chalons-du-Maine travel guide
Visit Chalons-du-Maine: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Laval at 14 km from Chalons-du-Maine
Location: Chalons-du-Maine is situated in the Mayenne department (Pays-de-la-Loire region) in the center of France at 14 km from Laval, the department capital. (General information: Chalons-du-Maine is 234 km from Paris and 358 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Chalons-du-Maine: these include Laval at 14 km and Jublains at 15 km. Laval is a listed town of art and history at 14 km and Jublains is a listed town of art and history at 15 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Chalons-du-Maine, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Chalons-du-Maine
Note that all distances from Chalons-du-Maine shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Chalons-du-Maine holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Chalons-du-Maine
- Andouille: market every Thursday (10km)
- Laval: market every Tuesday & Saturday all day (14km)
- Mayenne: market every Saturday & Monday (16km)
- Evron: market every Thursday (18km)
- Meslay-du-Maine: market every Friday (25km)
- Port-Brillet: market every Tuesday (25km)
- Ernee: market every Tuesday (26km)
- Gorron: market every Wednesday (30km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (34km)
- Chateau-Gontier: market every Thursday & (37km)
- Sille-le-Guillaume: market every Wednesday (38km)
- Loue: market every Tuesday (42km)
- Sable-sur-Sarthe: market every Monday (42km)
- Craon: market every Monday (42km)
- Louvigne-du-Desert: market every Friday (50km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chalons-du-Maine and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Chalons-du-Maine map below.
Most Beautiful Village Sainte-Suzanne (23km)
Recommended Detour Chateau-Gontier (37km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (48km)
Remarkable Garden Parc et jardin de Clivoy (18km); Jardins de la Pellerine (35km); Parc et jardins du château de Craon (42km); Jardins de la Massonnière (43km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Chateau-Gontier (37km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Loup-du-Gast (25km); La Cropte (25km); Juvigne (30km); Saint-Fraimbault (36km); Chateau-Gontier (37km)
Map of places to visit near Chalons-du-Maine & Location Information
Distance to Chalons-du-Maine
from Laval (local prefecture): 14 km
from Paris: 234 km
from Calais: 358 km
from Nice: 787 km
from Bordeaux: 370 km
from Strasbourg: 621 km
* distances are direct not by road!
Mayenne is in the center of France. Most visitors arrive here from the cross channel ports of Saint Malo and Caen, the jorney only taking a couple of hours. For driving distances to Chalons-du-Maine from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Chalons-du-Maine