Chacenay tourism and travel guide
Visit Chacenay: highlights and tourist information
Chacenay is situated in the Aube, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 39 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Chacenay is 180 km from Paris).
Chacenay, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Chacenay. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Chacenay
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (7km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (11km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (15km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (16km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (19km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (19km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (25km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (29km)
- Chaource: market Monday (30km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (31km)
More information about Chacenay & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Chacenay, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chacenay and wondering what to do next!
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine (27km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (24km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (18km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (39km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Chacenay
from Troyes (prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 180 km
from Calais: 369 km
from Nice: 534 km
from Bordeaux: 534 km
from Strasbourg: 244 km
For driving distances to Chacenay from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Chacenay): Bertignolles, Buxieres-sur-Arce, Chervey, Eguilly-sous-Bois, Fontette, Landreville, Loches-sur-Ource, Noe-les-Mallets, Saint-Usage, Vitry-le-Croise and Viviers-sur-Artaut.
This page in French: Visitez Chacenay