Chacenay travel guide
Visit Chacenay: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Chatillon-sur-Seine at 27 km from Chacenay
Location: Chacenay is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 39 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Chacenay is 180 km from Paris and 369 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Chacenay: these include Chatillon-sur-Seine at 27 km and Troyes at 39 km. Neuville-sur-Seine is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 12 km and Nigloland is a listed theme park at 18 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Chacenay, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Chacenay
Tanlay castle 44km
Ancy-le-Franc castle 46km
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Chacenay.
Note that all distances from Chacenay shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Chacenay holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Chacenay
- Essoyes: market every Wednesday (7km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market every Friday (11km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (15km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market every Thursday (16km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (19km)
- Les Riceys: market every Thursday (19km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market every Saturday (25km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market every Saturday (29km)
- Chaource: market every Monday (30km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (31km)
- Piney: market every Tuesday (31km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (39km)
- Sainte-Savine: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (41km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market every Wednesday & Sunday (42km)
- Ancy-le-Franc: market every Thursday (47km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chacenay and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Chacenay map below.
Recommended Detour Chatillon-sur-Seine (27km)
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (24km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du prieuré (26km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (44km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (39km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lac d'Orient (22km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (26km)
Theme Park Nigloland (18km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (39km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Neuville-sur-Seine (12km); Colombe-le-Sec (25km)
Map of places to visit near Chacenay & Location Information
Distance to Chacenay
from Troyes (local prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 180 km
from Calais: 369 km
from Nice: 534 km
from Bordeaux: 534 km
from Strasbourg: 244 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Chacenay): Bertignolles, Buxieres-sur-Arce, Chervey, Eguilly-sous-Bois, Fontette, Landreville, Loches-sur-Ource, Noe-les-Mallets, Saint-Usage, Vitry-le-Croise and Viviers-sur-Artaut.
For driving distances to Chacenay from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Chacenay