Cerisieres tourism and travel guide
Visit Cerisieres: highlights and tourist information
Cerisieres is situated in the Haute-Marne (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 22 km from Chaumont, the department capital. (General information: Cerisieres is 210 km from Paris).
Cerisieres, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Cerisieres. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Cerisieres
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (22km)
- Wassy: market Thursday (23km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (29km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (37km)
- Saint-Dizier: market Thursday & Sunday (38km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (42km)
- Ligny-en-Barrois: market Tuesday & Friday (46km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (49km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (56km)
More information about Cerisieres & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Cerisieres, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cerisieres and wondering what to do next!
- Le château du grand jardin (16km) [Map]
- Le jardin de mon moulin (18km) [Map]
- Parc de la Varenne (42km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (34km) [Map]
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Ligny-en-Barrois (46km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Colombe-le-Sec (22km) [Map]
Geography and distances
Distance to Cerisieres
from Chaumont (prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 210 km
from Calais: 374 km
from Nice: 539 km
from Bordeaux: 579 km
from Strasbourg: 199 km
For driving distances to Cerisieres from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Cerisieres): Ambonville, Froncles, Gudmont-Villiers, La Genevroye, Marbeville, Mirbel, Rouecourt, Rouvroy-sur-Marne, Soncourt-sur-Marne, Vignory and Vouecourt.
This page in French: Visitez Cerisieres