Cempuis travel guide
Visit Cempuis: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Gerberoy at 17 km from Cempuis
Location: Cempuis is situated in the Oise department (Picardy region) in the north of France at 26 km from Beauvais, the department capital. (General information: Cempuis is 93 km from Paris and 144 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Cempuis: these include Gerberoy at 17 km and Beauvais at 26 km. Mureaumont is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 15 km and Gerberoy is a listed most beautiful village at 17 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Cempuis, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Cempuis
Note that all distances from Cempuis shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Cempuis holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Cempuis
- Poix-de-Picardie: market every Sunday (13km)
- Formerie: market every Wednesday (18km)
- Aumale: market every Saturday (21km)
- Beauvais: market every Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (26km)
- Gournay-en-Bray: market every Tuesday & Friday (27km)
- Forges-les-Eaux: market every Thursday & Sunday (32km)
- Bresles: market every Thursday (34km)
- Amiens: market every Thursday & Sunday & Saturday & all day (35km)
- Saint-Just-en-Chaussee: market every Tuesday (36km)
- Moreuil: market every Tuesday (38km)
- Blangy-sur-Bresle: market every Sunday (40km)
- Neufchatel-en-Bray: market every Saturday (40km)
- Noailles: market every Tuesday (40km)
- Corbie: market every Friday (47km)
- Liancourt: market every Wednesday (50km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cempuis and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Cempuis map below.
Heritage Site Folleville église Saint-Jacques-le-Majeur-et-Saint-Jean-Baptiste (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (27km); Amiens Cathedral (35km); Beffroi d'Amiens (Belfries of Belgium and France) (35km)
Recommended Detour Forges-les-Eaux (32km)
Religious Monument Cathédrale Saint Pierre (Beauvais) (26km); Abbaye Saint Germer de Fly (Saint-Germer-de-Fly) (28km)
Remarkable Garden Parc du château de Digeon (18km); Le clos Alexandre (35km); Parc et roseraie du château de Rambures (40km)
Theme Park Parc Saint Paul (26km)
Town Of Art And History Amiens (40km)
Map of places to visit near Cempuis & Location Information
Distance to Cempuis
from Beauvais (local prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 93 km
from Calais: 144 km
from Nice: 775 km
from Bordeaux: 570 km
from Strasbourg: 436 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 21 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Cempuis): Beaudeduit, Briot, Conteville, Dameraucourt, Dargies, Gaudechart, Grandvilliers, Grez, Halloy, Hetomesnil, Laverriere, Le Hamel, Le Mesnil-Conteville, Lihus, Offoy, Previllers, Saint-Maur, Sarnois, Sommereux, Thieuloy-Saint-Antoine and Thoix.
For driving distances to Cempuis from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Cempuis