Ceffonds travel guide
Visit Ceffonds: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Ceffonds is situated in the Haute-Marne (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 49 km from Chaumont, the department capital. (General information: Ceffonds is 182 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Joinville at 28 km from Ceffonds
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Ceffonds. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Ceffonds.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Ceffonds
- Wassy: market Thursday (14km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (19km)
- Saint-Dizier: market Thursday & Sunday (23km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (27km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (32km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (34km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (34km)
- Sermaize-les-Bains: market Sunday (37km)
- Revigny-sur-Ornain: market Wednesday (43km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (44km)
- Bar-le-Duc: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (45km)
- Ligny-en-Barrois: market Tuesday & Friday (48km)
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (49km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (50km)
Map of places to visit near Ceffonds and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ceffonds and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Bar-le-Duc (44km)
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (32km)
Remarkable gardens Le château du grand jardin (28km); Le jardin de mon moulin (30km); Parc de la Varenne (34km); Parc de G. de Tréves (35km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac du Der-Chantecoq (11km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (25km); Lac d'Orient (38km)
theme park Nigloland (25km)
Listed as villages d'etape - (recommended place to break a long journey) Ligny-en-Barrois (48km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Colombe-le-Sec (24km); Haussignemont (28km); Haussimont (54km)
Distance to Ceffonds
from Chaumont (local prefecture): 49 km
from Paris: 182 km
from Calais: 346 km
from Nice: 564 km
from Bordeaux: 574 km
from Strasbourg: 220 km
For driving distances to Ceffonds from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Ceffonds