Castellet-les-Sausses travel guide
Visit Castellet-les-Sausses: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Entrevaux at 6 km from Castellet-les-Sausses
Location: Castellet-les-Sausses is situated in the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence department (Provence region) in the south-east of France at 44 km from Digne-les-Bains, the department capital. (General information: Castellet-les-Sausses is 637 km from Paris and 856 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Castellet-les-Sausses: these include Entrevaux at 6 km and Annot at 8 km. Lac de Castillon is a listed site of natural beauty at 22 km and Lac d'Allos is a listed site of natural beauty at 27 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Castellet-les-Sausses, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Castellet-les-Sausses
Gorges du Verdon 33km
Le Bar-sur-Loup 37km
Note that all distances from Castellet-les-Sausses shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Castellet-les-Sausses holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Castellet-les-Sausses
- Annot: market every Tuesday (8km)
- Puget-Theniers: market every Sunday (12km)
- Saint-Andre-les-Alpes: market every Wednesday & Saturday (21km)
- Colmars: market every Friday & Tuesday - seasonal market only - (24km)
- Castellane: market every Saturday (26km)
- Allos: market every Wednesday (29km)
- Saint-Vallier-de-Thiey: market every Sunday (34km)
- Grasse: market every Wednesday & Tuesday (39km)
- Peymeinade: market every Monday (40km)
- Vence: market every Tuesday & Friday (41km)
- Carros: market every Saturday (41km)
- Valbonne: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Friday (44km)
- Cagnes-sur-Mer: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Friday (48km)
- Saint-Laurent-du-Var: market every Tuesday & Sunday (49km)
- Seyne: market every Tuesday & Friday (51km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Castellet-les-Sausses and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Castellet-les-Sausses map below.
Grand Site Of France Gorges du Verdon (43km)
Remarkable Garden Arboretum Marcel Kroenlein (28km); Le Vallon du Brec (32km); Jardin de la Villa Fort de France (38km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Grasse (39km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lac de Castillon (22km); Lac d'Allos (27km); Col de la Cayolle (30km); Col d'Allos (36km); Col de la Bonette (37km); Grottes de Saint-Cezaire (37km); Col de la Lombarde (39km); Baou de Saint-Jeannet (40km)
Town Of Art And History Grasse (40km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Parc Phnix (51km)
Map of places to visit near Castellet-les-Sausses & Location Information
Distance to Castellet-les-Sausses
from Digne-les-Bains (local prefecture): 44 km
from Paris: 637 km
from Calais: 856 km
from Nice: 52 km
from Bordeaux: 590 km
from Strasbourg: 516 km
* distances are direct not by road!
Alpes-de-Haute-Provence is in the south-east of France. Most visitors fly into Nice or Marseille airport. Driving is also possible - by car from Calais the drive takes about 11 hours. For driving distances to Castellet-les-Sausses from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Castellet-les-Sausses