Casteide-Doat tourism and travel guide
Visit Casteide-Doat: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Casteide-Doat is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 30 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Casteide-Doat is 636 kilometres from Paris).
Casteide-Doat, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Casteide-Doat in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Casteide-Doat
Markets in and near Casteide-Doat
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (6km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (14km)
- Tarbes: market Thursday all day (15km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (22km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (27km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (30km)
- Lourdes: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Saturday all day & Monday & Friday (31km)
- Riscle: market Friday (32km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (34km)
- Bagneres-de-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (37km)
More information about Casteide-Doat, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Casteide-Doat, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Casteide-Doat.
- Ourdis-Cotdoussan église St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
- Marshall Foch house (17km)
- Jardin Massey (17km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (31km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (36km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (38km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Grottes de Betharram (34km)
- Grottes de Médous (39km)
- Gouffre d'Esparros (47km)
- Col d'Aubisque (51km)
- Vallée d'Ossau (54km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (34km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Casteide-Doat
from Pau (prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 636 km
from Calais: 854 km
from Nice: 588 km
from Bordeaux: 169 km
from Strasbourg: 833 km
Casteide-Doat is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Casteide-Doat from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Casteide-Doat): Bentayou-Seree, Caixon, Castera-Loubix, Escaunets, Labatut, Lamayou, Lucarre, Maure, Montaner, Nouilhan, Ponson-Debat-Pouts, Pontiacq-Viellepinte, Saint-Lezer, Sanous, Siarrouy and Talazac.
This page in French: Visitez Casteide-Doat