Cassen travel guide
Visit Cassen: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Cassen is situated in the Landes (Aquitaine region) in the south-west of France at 33 km from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital. (General information: Cassen is 618 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Dax at 16 km from Cassen
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Cassen. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
La Bastide-Clairence 49km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Cassen
- Tartas: market Saturday (9km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (15km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (16km)
- Amou: market Sunday (21km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (25km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (30km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (30km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (31km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (31km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (32km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (33km)
- Saint-Vincent-de-Tyrosse: market Friday (37km)
- Soustons: market Monday & Thursday - seasonal market only (37km)
- Leon: market every day (38km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (39km)
- Moliets-et-Maa: market Tuesday (41km)
- Lit-et-Mixe: market Thursday (43km)
Map of places to visit near Cassen and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cassen and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Heritage sites Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (23km); Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
Remarkable gardens Parc du Sarrat (17km); Jardin du château de Momas (48km); Jardins du château de Viven (52km)
Sites of natural beauty Courant de Huchet (41km); Courant de Contis (52km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Hagetmau (25km); Mont-de-Marsan (32km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Cassen
from Mont-de-Marsan (local prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 618 km
from Calais: 825 km
from Nice: 653 km
from Bordeaux: 122 km
from Strasbourg: 852 km
We have found 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Cassen): Audon, Gamarde-les-Bains, Goos, Gousse, Gouts, Lahosse, Laurede, Louer, Montfort-en-Chalosse, Nousse, Onard, Pontonx-sur-l'Adour, Poyanne, Prechacq-les-Bains, Saint-Geours-d'Auribat and Saint-Jean-de-Lier.
Landes is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Cassen from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Cassen