Cahon travel guide
Visit Cahon: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Abbeville at 8 km from Cahon
Location: Cahon is situated in the Somme department (Picardy region) in the north of France at 56 km from Amiens, the department capital. (General information: Cahon is 148 km from Paris and 93 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Cahon: these include Abbeville at 8 km and Saint-Valery-sur-Somme at 10 km. Beffroi d'Abbeville (Belfries of Belgium and France) is a listed heritage site at 8 km and Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is a listed recommended detour at 10 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Cahon, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Cahon
Le Crotoy 13km
Le Treport 26km
Note that all distances from Cahon shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Cahon holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Cahon
- Abbeville: market every Thursday & Saturday (8km)
- Saint-Valery-sur-Somme: market every Sunday (10km)
- Le Crotoy: market every Tuesday - seasonal market only - (13km)
- Cayeux-sur-Mer: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (17km)
- Rue: market every Saturday (17km)
- Blangy-sur-Bresle: market every Sunday (22km)
- Eu: market every Friday (23km)
- Mers-les-Bains: market every Thursday & Monday (24km)
- Le Treport: market every Tuesday & Saturday (25km)
- Saint-Ouen: market every Sunday (30km)
- Criel-sur-Mer: market every Thursday - seasonal market only - (31km)
- Berck: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Sunday & Saturday (34km)
- Hesdin: market every Thursday (36km)
- Aumale: market every Saturday (39km)
- Poix-de-Picardie: market every Sunday (43km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cahon and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Cahon map below.
Grand Site Of France Baie de Somme (13km)
Heritage Site Beffroi d'Abbeville (Belfries of Belgium and France) (8km); Beffroi de Saint-Riquier (Belfries of Belgium and France) (16km); Beffroi de Rue (Belfries of Belgium and France) (18km); Beffroi d'Hesdin (Belfries of Belgium and France) (36km)
Religious Monument Eglise de Saint-Saulve (Montreuil-sur-Mer) (39km)
Remarkable Garden Herbarium des remparts (10km); Parc et roseraie du château de Rambures (17km); Jardins de Valloires (27km); Jardin du château de Maizicourt (30km); Le jardin des Lianes (31km); Parc du château de Digeon (38km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Mers-les-Bains (24km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Pointe du Hourdel (15km); Hable-d'Ault (17km); Parc du Marquenterre (19km); Baie d'Authie (32km)
Theme Park Parc Bagatelle (36km)
Map of places to visit near Cahon & Location Information
Distance to Cahon
from Amiens (local prefecture): 56 km
from Paris: 148 km
from Calais: 93 km
from Nice: 828 km
from Bordeaux: 612 km
from Strasbourg: 469 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Cahon): Boismont, Cambron, Chepy, Franleu, Grand-Laviers, Miannay, Mons-Boubert, Moyenneville, Port-le-Grand, Quesnoy-le-Montant, Saigneville, Toeufles and Yonval.
Somme is in the north of France. Most visitors take a a cross-channel ferry to a nearby port such as Dieppe or Boulogne or the channel tunnel to Calais. For driving distances to Cahon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Cahon