Busson tourism and travel guide
Visit Busson: highlights and tourist information
Busson is situated in the Haute-Marne (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 29 km from Chaumont, the department capital. (General information: Busson is 229 km from Paris).
Busson, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Busson. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Busson
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (29km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (34km)
- Wassy: market Thursday (36km)
- Ligny-en-Barrois: market Tuesday & Friday (40km)
- Saint-Dizier: market Thursday & Sunday (46km)
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (55km)
More information about Busson & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Busson, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Busson and wondering what to do next!
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (55km) [Map]
- Le jardin de mon moulin (20km) [Map]
- Le château du grand jardin (21km) [Map]
- Jardin d’Ode (34km) [Map]
- Parc de la Varenne (45km) [Map]
- Parc de G. de Tréves (48km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Neufchateau (25km)
Sites of natural beauty
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Ligny-en-Barrois (40km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Busson
from Chaumont (prefecture): 29 km
from Paris: 229 km
from Calais: 386 km
from Nice: 535 km
from Bordeaux: 596 km
from Strasbourg: 179 km
For driving distances to Busson from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Busson): Chambroncourt, Epizon, Humberville, Leurville, Manois, Montot-sur-Rognon, Morionvilliers, Orquevaux, Pautaines-Augeville, Reynel, Trampot and Vesaignes-sous-Lafauche.
This page in French: Visitez Busson