Bursard travel guide
Visit Bursard: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Bursard is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 15 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Bursard is 161 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Sees at 8 km from Bursard
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Bursard. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Bursard
- Sees: market Saturday (8km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (11km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (15km)
- Mamers: market Monday (24km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (25km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (29km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (32km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (33km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (36km)
- Trun: market Thursday (36km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (40km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (41km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (42km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (47km)
- Sille-le-Guillaume: market Wednesday (47km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (50km)
- La Ferte-Bernard: market Saturday & Monday (51km)
Map of places to visit near Bursard and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bursard and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (27km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (28km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (32km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (20km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt d'Écouves (11km); Signal d'Écouves (13km); Forêt de Perseigne (15km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (29km)
Distance to Bursard
from Alencon (local prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 161 km
from Calais: 293 km
from Nice: 764 km
from Bordeaux: 416 km
from Strasbourg: 554 km
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Bursard): Aunay-les-Bois, Boitron, Essay, La Chapelle-Pres-Sees, Larre, Les Ventes-de-Bourse, Menil-Erreux, Neauphe-sous-Essai, Neuilly-le-Bisson, Saint-Gervais-du-Perron and Vingt-Hanaps.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Bursard from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bursard