Bugnieres tourism and travel guide
Visit Bugnieres: highlights and tourist information
Bugnieres is situated in the Haute-Marne (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 19 km from Chaumont, the department capital. (General information: Bugnieres is 227 km from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Chatillon-sur-Seine at 40 km and at 0 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Bugnieres, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Bugnieres. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Bugnieres
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (19km)
- Langres: market Friday (19km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (20km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (29km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (40km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (43km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (44km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (45km)
More information about Bugnieres & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Bugnieres, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bugnieres and wondering what to do next!
- Bussy-Rabutin Chateau (61km) [Map]
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (51km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Colombe-le-Sec (41km) [Map]
Geography and distances
Distance to Bugnieres
from Chaumont (prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 227 km
from Calais: 408 km
from Nice: 500 km
from Bordeaux: 555 km
from Strasbourg: 208 km
For driving distances to Bugnieres from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bugnieres