Bugard travel guide
Visit Bugard: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Tarbes at 20 km from Bugard
Location: Bugard is situated in the Hautes-Pyrenees department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south-west of France at 20 km from Tarbes, the department capital. (General information: Bugard is 642 km from Paris and 863 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Bugard: these include Tarbes at 20 km and Mont d'Astarac at 22 km. Jardin Massey is a listed remarkable garden at 19 km and Tarbes is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 20 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Bugard, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Bugard
Mont d'Astarac 22km
Col du Tourmalet 41km
Note that all distances from Bugard shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Bugard holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Bugard
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market every Monday (19km)
- Tarbes: market every Thursday all day (20km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market every Saturday all day (24km)
- Bagneres-de-Bigorre: market every Saturday all day (25km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market every Wednesday (27km)
- Montrejeau: market every Monday (28km)
- Mirande: market every Monday (30km)
- Marciac: market every Wednesday (32km)
- Seissan: market every Friday (34km)
- Lourdes: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Saturday all day & Monday & Friday (34km)
- Loures-Barousse: market every Friday (35km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market every Thursday (38km)
- Arreau: market every Thursday all day (39km)
- Plaisance: market every Thursday (44km)
- Aspet: market every Wednesday & Saturday (48km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bugard and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Bugard map below.
Heritage Site St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (33km); St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (33km); Ourdis-Cotdoussan église St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (33km); Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km); Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (40km)
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges (33km)
National Monument Marshall Foch house (20km); Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (26km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin Massey (19km); Jardin de la poterie Hillen (23km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Gouffre d'Esparros (25km); Grottes de Médous (27km); Col du Tourmalet (41km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Tarbes (20km)
Map of places to visit near Bugard & Location Information
Distance to Bugard
from Tarbes (local prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 642 km
from Calais: 863 km
from Nice: 563 km
from Bordeaux: 189 km
from Strasbourg: 825 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 20 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Bugard): Aubarede, Bernadets-Dessus, Bonnefont, Clarac, Lalanne-Trie, Lamarque-Rustaing, Luby-Betmont, Lustar, Montastruc, Mun, Orieux, Osmets, Peyriguere, Puydarrieux, Sentous, Sere-Rustaing, Thuy, Tournous-Darre, Vidou and Villembits.
For driving distances to Bugard from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bugard