Buchères travel guide
Visit Buchères: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Buchères is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 8 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Buchères is 147 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 8 km from Buchères
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Buchères. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Tanlay castle 43km
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Buchères.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Buchères
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (8km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (8km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (10km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (11km)
- Chaource: market Monday (19km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (22km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (23km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (24km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (26km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (26km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (28km)
- Palis: market Thursday (30km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (33km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (34km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (34km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (35km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (36km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (37km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (38km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (39km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (40km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (42km)
Map of places to visit near Buchères and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Buchères and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (23km)
Churches or other religious monuments Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (47km); Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (53km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (13km); Jardin du prieuré (23km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (17km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (30km)
theme park Nigloland (37km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (8km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Neuville-sur-Seine (31km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Buchères
from Troyes (local prefecture): 8 km
from Paris: 147 km
from Calais: 343 km
from Nice: 559 km
from Bordeaux: 521 km
from Strasbourg: 271 km
We have 19 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Bucheres): Assenay, Breviandes, Clerey, Isle-Aumont, Les Bordes-Aumont, Montaulin, Moussey, Roncenay, Rosieres-Pres-Troyes, Rouilly-Saint-Loup, Ruvigny, Saint-Julien-les-Villas, Saint-Leger-Pres-Troyes, Saint-Pouange, Saint-Thibault, Vaudes, Verrieres, Villemereuil and Villy-le-Marechal.
For driving distances to Buchères from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Buchères