Brullemail travel guide
Visit Brullemail: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Brullemail is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 31 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Brullemail is 150 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Sees at 13 km from Brullemail
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Brullemail. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Brullemail
- Sees: market Saturday (13km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (16km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (22km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (25km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (28km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (29km)
- Trun: market Thursday (30km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (31km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (33km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (34km)
- Mamers: market Monday (34km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (40km)
- Remalard: market Monday (41km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (47km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (49km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (52km)
Map of places to visit near Brullemail and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Brullemail and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (37km)
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (45km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (23km); Jardin de la petite Rochelle (41km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (47km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt d'Écouves (23km); Signal d'Écouves (25km); Forêt de Perseigne (29km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (45km)
Distance to Brullemail
from Alencon (local prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 150 km
from Calais: 277 km
from Nice: 767 km
from Bordeaux: 430 km
from Strasbourg: 545 km
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Brullemail): Courtomer, Fay, Ferrieres-la-Verrerie, Gapree, Godisson, La Genevraie, Le Merlerault, Planches, Saint-Germain-le-Vieux, Saint-Leonard-Des-Parcs and Tellieres-le-Plessis.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Brullemail from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Brullemail