Broquies travel guide
Visit Broquies: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Brousse-le-Chateau at 6 km from Broquies
Location: Broquies is situated in the Aveyron department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the southern-centre of France at 39 km from Rodez, the department capital. (General information: Broquies is 540 km from Paris and 775 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Broquies: these include Brousse-le-Chateau at 6 km and Peyre at 26 km. Brousse-le-Chateau is a listed most beautiful village at 6 km and Eglise de Saint-Cirice (Brousse-le-Chateau) is a listed religious monument at 6 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Broquies, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Broquies
Millau bridge 27km
Lunas and area 47km
Note that all distances from Broquies shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Broquies holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Broquies
- Villefranche-de-Panat: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (9km)
- Saint-Affrique: market every Thursday & Saturday (16km)
- Arvieu: market every Wednesday - seasonal market only - (21km)
- Salles-Curan: market every Saturday - seasonal market only - (21km)
- Millau: market every Wednesday & Friday (32km)
- Naucelle: market every Saturday - seasonal market only - (36km)
- Baraqueville: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (37km)
- Saint-Juery: market every Thursday (39km)
- Rodez: market every Wednesday & Saturday (40km)
- Severac-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (46km)
- Rieupeyroux: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (50km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Broquies and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Broquies map below.
Regional Natural Parc Grands Causses (23km)
Religious Monument Eglise de Saint-Cirice (Brousse-le-Chateau) (6km); Abbaye de Sylvanès (Sylvanes) (28km)
Town Of Art And History Sauveterre-de-Rouergue (39km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Parc à loups du Gévaudan (wolves) (54km)
Map of places to visit near Broquies & Location Information
Distance to Broquies
from Rodez (local prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 540 km
from Calais: 775 km
from Nice: 368 km
from Bordeaux: 276 km
from Strasbourg: 640 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Broquies from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Broquies