Broindon travel guide
Visit Broindon: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Nuits-Saint-Georges at 9 km from Broindon
Location: Broindon is situated in the Cote d'Or department (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 14 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Broindon is 272 km from Paris and 477 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Broindon: these include Nuits-Saint-Georges at 9 km and Dijon at 14 km. Quetigny is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 14 km and Dijon is a listed secteur sauvegarde at 14 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Broindon, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Broindon
Note that all distances from Broindon shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Broindon holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Broindon
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market every Friday (10km)
- Longvic: market every Sunday (10km)
- Chenove: market every Wednesday & Sunday (11km)
- Dijon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (14km)
- Beaune: market every Wednesday & Saturday (24km)
- Auxonne: market every Friday (26km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market every Wednesday (30km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market every Saturday (31km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market every Thursday (34km)
- Dole: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (36km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market every Monday (39km)
- Chagny: market every Thursday & Sunday (39km)
- Epinac: market every Wednesday & Sunday (46km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Broindon and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Broindon map below.
Religious Monument Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (25km)
Remarkable Garden Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (22km); Château d'Arcelot (24km); Abbaye de la Bussière (24km); Jardin du château du Talmay (35km); Jardin à la Faulx (36km)
Map of places to visit near Broindon & Location Information
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Broindon
from Dijon (local prefecture): 14 km
from Paris: 272 km
from Calais: 477 km
from Nice: 426 km
from Bordeaux: 507 km
from Strasbourg: 254 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Broindon): Barges, Brochon, Epernay-sous-Gevrey, Fenay, Fixin, Flagey-Echezeaux, Gevrey-Chambertin, Morey-Saint-Denis, Noiron-sous-Gevrey, Saint-Bernard, Saint-Philibert, Saulon-la-Chapelle, Saulon-la-Rue, Savouges and Vougeot.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Broindon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Broindon